|“||There are two things that never:will and a shovel. On contrary to a broomstick, you can't use it for flights.||”|
—Battle Shovel's description in the Gallery
|“||Used as a shovel customization in the "Battle Royal" mode.||”|
—Official description of the Battle Shovel in the Royale section of the Armory
It is a realistic themed Melee weapon that contains brown and steel colours in it. If you hit the player, he/she will get some damage without any effects. This weapon is also available in Battle Royale mode. Not in Battle Royale, this weapon will have low damage, good attack speed and very high mobility. In Battle Royale, it will have high damage, good attack speed and high mobility. It has infinite capacity in both modes because it's Melee weapon.
It is a standard shovel, with a wooden handle and a gray, steel top.
This shovel is held in one hand. The player swings this shovel when attacking.
This shovel, along with all of the Royale Shovels used in Battle Royale, have the same weapon mechanics, given that every shovel is a derivative of this one. All of the shovels have no delay mechanics, no bullet travel time, no rocket jump mechanic, no self-damage that can be inflicted and no optic sight.
- This weapon is surprisingly good in the Battle Royale mode: it can kill in 2~4 shots.
- Use this as mobility weapon.
- Having one of the fastest mobility, it is recommended to use this when 3-category-spamming with rocket jump as most of the spammed weapons are moderately slow and this can effector aid them. Especially when you are using Thunderer, One Shot, Deadly Beat, Bass Cannon or Anti-Hero Rifle.
- Use any ranged weapon against this weapon, as its range is point-blank.
Have one of your normal setups. This weapon is ridiculously fast and is usually only for fast travel due to its lack of lethality and attack speed.
- Initial Release.
- It was removed from the Armory in a unknown update afterwards.
- The weapon was readded into the Armory, with a Combat Level of 401 and a Power Level of 801. It was shortly removed afterwards.
- This was a slip by the developers, as this was intended for the upcoming Battle Royale Gamemode.
- It became the default weapon in the release of the Battle Royale gamemode.
- Shortly after, the Battle Shovel became available in the shop.
- Weapon skins for the Battle Shovel were introduced for the Battle Royale gamemode.
- The weapon is based on the iron shovel from Minecraft.
- In real life, it is based off an old Entrenching tool used in both World Wars.
- An Injured Zombie holds this weapon in the first level of Campaign Farm in Pixelated World. It probably used it to dig the hole that can be seen in the level with the shovel near it.
- Its stats were the same with the Combat Knife and Miner Weapon. However, the Miner Weapon was possible to be made upgraded.
- People who bought it while it had combat level 401 had the starting rarity as Epic and can upgrade its rarity. However, even if it is only common, you can still upgrade its level, making it the only upgradable common, yet you cannot upgrade this to other grades Epic or etc.
- It was by far one of the most judged weapons in Pixel Gun because of its melee speed being slower than the Combat Knife and the mobility.
- In the Castle level of the Crossed Worlds world and Knife Party, you can see several Battle Shovels in the weapons making up the throne.
- In updates prior to 15.0.0, it was seen in the Armory with noticeably high stats. It had a Combat Level of 401 and had 801 Power.
- However, this was most likely a miss by the developers, as its intended use was for Battle Royale.
- The weapon can be seen in the loading screen of Battle Royale. Where the newbie is seen carrying a shovel.
- This is the cheapest weapon in the game that has a mobility level of 85.