The Bedivere is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 Steel Division clan weapons.
It has a large yellow/white body featuring a grey/yellow handguard and a red trigger, a large grey/yellow artillery-like barrel that rolls back when fired, and a magazine underneath. It fires yellow shells in an arc, similar to most weapons with the Looping Shot attribute. However, the barrel is pointed at a 45 degree angle from the crosshair, meaning that all shots will arc no matter which angle the weapon was fired from.
- It is capable of causing massive damage against groups of enemies, potentially one-shotting them.
- The barrel is slanted at a 45 angle similar to artillery cannons, meaning that a player has to adjust the angle of their shot to compensate for the distance.
- Use the lines of the crosshair as intervals for distance. For example, lining up the most bottom line with an object will cause the shell to fire high.
- If an enemy is near, line up the top line of the crosshair then fire.
- Avoid using this weapon in compact areas, especially those with a lack of headroom such as in the vents in Scary Pizzeria.
- It is useful for softening heavily defended points such as capture point in Point Capture.
- If used correctly, one can potentially eliminate the entire attacking team in Escort if they are close to the ram.
- The Cluster Bomb attribute is useful for damaging jumping users.
- A well-organized team can create a formation which defends the user from a frontal assault while the user uses the Bedivere to severely weaken enemies from behind.
- The Burning attribute can be used to deal addition damage to enemies overtime.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
This weapon is more suited for long-range due to the angle the shells are fired, meaning that carrying a powerful Primary or Backup weapon is recommended.
- This weapon features a unique crosshair due to its artillery-like performance.
- Like most weapons obtained from steel division, the weapon is named after Bedivere; one of the Knights of the Round Table.