|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Much like the other spells, it is a book, but hazel and gold in color. There is a picture of a bee on the front cover. While holding this weapon, you seem to be holding a small swarm of bees. When fired, one giant bee is shot and homes in on the nearest enemy player.
It has moderate damage, low capacity, but no reload, good fire rate, and good mobility.
- This weapon has a high damage, but average fire rate and capacity. Make sure to use in close-quarter maps to save ammo.
- Use this in close to medium/slightly long range, and try to aim for the nearest player.
- Go for the weakened players because they don't strafe much and can be easily taken off by its bees.
- Much like you would dodge the Smart Bullet Bazooka, you can use a high-mobility weapon to outrun the bullets this weapon shoots, as they do have a timed explosive.
- This weapon does not have a scope, so be sure to engage the user from afar.
- Also be sure to run around a tight corner, as the bullets must slow down considerably to be able to turn and target you.
Have a lethal long range weapon.
- This is currently one of the 10 spells in the game, the others being the Frost Beam Spell, the Thunder Spell, the Love Spell, the Poison Spell, the Airblade Spell, the Curse Spell, the Shadow Spell, the Earth Spike Spell and the Fireball Spell.
- As of 11.0.0, this is the first and only Primary weapon which is a spell.
- Though, in the 13.2.0 update, a second Primary spell was added, the Poison Spell.
- This, alongside the Smart Bullet Bazooka, Dual Cryo Pistols, Nanobots Rifle, and Clockwork Nutcracker are currently the only Homing Missile weapons.
- Even though it's not stated in the Armory, it does area damage.