|“||For Whom the Jingle Bell Tolls?||”|
—Bell Revolver's description in the Gallery
The Bell Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a Christmas themed Backup weapon with the attribute. It contains yellow, gray, red and brown colors in it. It has low damage, good fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
The Bell Revolver looks like a golden church bell that is mounted on a revolver.
The weapon shoots transparent projectiles that have attribute. If an opponent get caught in area of damage or gets hit directly, he'll receive some damage without any effects. While shooting, the weapon rises up and goes down.
The weapon shoots 8 times, then reloads. While reloading, at first, the bell part of the weapon is turned on 360°, then, the magazine is taken out and another one is put into a weapon. After that, the new magazine is turned on 360° too and you can shoot again. The reload animation is 2 seconds long.
- Use this weapon for rocket jumping
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Burst fire, due to the small capacity and the large inaccuracy.
- Have a mobile Melee weapon when running.
- Since this is an area damage weapon, try shooting the ground and use it in small confined areas where opponents won't have as much space to move around.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Simply jump and avoid these users and wait until they run out of ammo.
Have a long range weapon.
This weapon has gotten severely power crept.
- It shoots waves, similar to the Loud Piggy's shot-projectile.
- The Bell Revolver has a rather similar appearance to the Bell Trigger, a gun for the character Maximilian in the game Dark Cloud 2.
- Both are also revolvers with some form of a bell at the barrel of the revolver.