|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Berserk Cape has a menacing appearance. It shows a skull (including the spine) with red, orange and yellow dashes around it.
- ☆: Increases armor points. (110% original armor) Increases a chance to ignore headshots while wielding a Melee weapon. (+10%)
- ☆☆: Greatly increases armor points. (115% original armor) Greatly increases a chance to ignore headshots while wielding a Melee weapon. (+15%)
- ☆☆☆: Tremendously increases armor points. (125% original armor) Tremendously increases a chance to ignore headshots while wielding a Melee weapon. (+25%)
- While running and you have this cape equipped, hold a Melee weapon in order to increase a chance to ignore headshots.
- If you have low armor, you can buy this cape to slightly increase your armor.
- Upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Use weapons or gadgets that are significantly efficient, in order to take out its users in a slightly easier way.
- In clan siege, despite all wearable effects being disabled, accessories with armor bonus still work, though.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- This cape, as of the 9.0.0, had replaced other capes such as the Archimage Cape and the Royal Knight Cape. For instance, this has replaced the Bloody Demon Cape.
- As the 10.4.0 update, the Berserk Cape no longer boosts damage.
- This is the only item in the game that increases armor with a multiplier. All other armor bonus items are additive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.