|“||This exoskeleton was used for some archaeological expeditions on Phobos. The miners acquired a handful of valuable resources like rainbow ore with its help.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
It is a chainsaw-type yellow exoskeleton with 2 blades that saw through the enemies. It has good damage, a high attack speed for a melee weapon, and a low mobility. It also has a bleeding attribute which can finish players off.
Like most Exoskeleton Weapons, it takes the form of a yellow exoskeleton. The main system unit is black, which is connected to yellow joints of the two yellow/black arms carrying two blades similar to the Meat Grinder.
The user controls two mounted rotating buzzsaws with two floating joysticks with a red button each that are connected to the main system wirelessly, despite the picture when the player is not wearing it
The user will push the sawblades forward after turning both blades horizontally continuously until the user stops. It lets out a loud noise of an operated chainsaw when using two blades.
There are no reload as the user pulls the sawblades back then turn them vertically when inactive. There is also no delay mechanics.
- Get in close to the desired target, as the sawblades don't have that much range.
- Pair these with the Berserk Boots or the Maniac Mask to increase your speed while holding this weapon to get to targets quicker. The Great Samurai Helmet also helps.
- You would typically want to use this as you would with the Chainsaw Sword since the two weapons have similar attack speeds and ranges.
- Always aim for the head.
- This weapon is hard to control because you would have to swipe your camera around while simultaneously remaining your right thumb on the attack button, so it serves best as a weapon used for finishing weak enemies.
- Do not get too close to its user. They will quickly kill you if you do so. Instead, use a long range weapon such as Eva or Anti-Hero Rifle to kill them from long range.
- If a close combat situation is forced, use Flamethrower based weapons such as Frozen Dragon and High Voltage to keep them back. Alternatively, you can use the Ghost Lantern or Soulstone.
- If playing on Knife Party, then use a Melee weapon with longer range than the Exoskeleton, such as Santa Sword or Electrosphere to keep them away or deal significant damage. You also slow them down as an added bonus.
- Because this exoskeleton is hard to control, use a 85 mobility melee to strafe around the user to minimize the damage you receive.
Carry a long ranged weapon such as Impulse Sniper Rifle to deal with opposing snipers, along with a good Primary weapon (preferably medium ranged) such as Casanova, and a good Backup weapon (preferably single shot) such as Special Agent or Dual Cryo Pistols.
- This is one of the four Exoskeletons available to players through the Scientific Lab event, the others being Storm Trooper Exoskeleton, Hitman Exoskeleton, and Engineer Exoskeleton. They were all themed to be the futuristic weapons of 3018.
- According to the developers in the Gallery description, after they added all the first four exoskeleton weapons (Berserk Exoskeleton, Engineer Exoskeleton, Hitman Exoskeleton, and Storm Trooper Exoskeleton) as a weapon class, they needed to rework the model of the player; "It required us to postpone the update for a week".
- This is one of the few weapons that makes noise even when not firing.