The Berserk Mask is a Mask wearable item introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It portraits an orange skull with white eyes and outline.
- ☆: It increases the number of armor points.
- ☆☆: It greatly increases the amount of armor points.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously increases the number of armor points.
- Use this to increase your armor.
- This tip is especially important for players who have low armor but need some.
- Fully upgrading it will result in improvement of the mask's effects.
- When you see players with a Berserk Mask, use a highly efficient weapon.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- It was introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
- It's part of the Berserk Set, along with the Berserk Boots and the Berserk Cape.
- In the current update, the Berserk Mask is now obsolete because it will not gain Armors.
- This is due to HP and Armor rework from an unknown update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.