|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Machine Gun.
Not to be confused with "Best Friend", the former name of the mobile counterpart of this weapon (Simple Machine Gun).
It is an synthetic black submachine-gun, with a red firing selector near the center. It has a shoulder stock and a straight magazine.
This weapon has a high rate of fire but doesn't do much damage otherwise.
- Aim for the head to maximize the otherwise low damage of this weapon.
- This weapon is fairly accurate, back off to avoid anyone attacking back.
- The Best Friend has a small magazine size. Take cover when reloading or finish off the user with a secondary weapon, such as the Pixel Gun or the Signal Pistol.
- Jump and run around to avoid getting hit by too many shots while trading blows with an SMG or rifle.
- Alternatively, this weapon deals low damage per shot, so charge the user with a close-range weapon, such as the Simple Shotgun.
- Users of the Best Friend won't have very much staying power, as the small magazine size will impede them from entering too many fights. Retaliate when they reload.
It is a modern SMG with no accessories.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- The Simple Machine Gun is based on the real world Heckler & Koch MP5A2 due to the full stock added.
- Although the AK-48 seems to be much more powerful then the Best Friend if noticed in the stats, the Best Friend actually kills enemies faster than the AK-48.
- This and the Pixel Gun are the default weapons in Pixel Gun World.
- In the mobile version, you are not able to upgrade the weapon, while in the PC version, it has 3 upgrades, making it one of the weapons that has 3 upgrades, along with Pixel Gun, Hunger Bow, Signal Pistol and a few other weapons.