|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Big B's Oven is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It is part of the Cookie King Set.
It takes the appearance of a conventional white oven.
It has a light blue screen with silver/black handles. On the side of the front, it has a black dashboard with 3 dials. At the back, it has a power cell with various vents and wires connecting to the trigger at the left hand side of the oven.
When fired, it launches a tray of cookies at high speed.
- This weapon has a Cluster Bomb effect, so when the main rocket explodes, it will split into several bombs that resemble that of the Toy Bomber.
- Aim at a group of multiple enemies.
- Equip a weapon with a higher mobility when traversing a long distance.
- It can be used to counter bunny-hoppers, aim at the feet when they are about to land.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Staying airborne as much as possible will limit the window of getting one-shot.
- The fire rate is slow, so try jumping and flanking players who use this.
- Take cover whenever possible.
Equip a good close range weapon.
- Big B, as well as the set itself is a reference to Bigbst4tz2.
- This is one of the 5 weapons with the Cluster Bomb attribute, the others being the Christmas Ultimatum, the Armadillo, the Earth Spike Spell, and the Plastic Bazooka.