|“||The first pancake always makes a mess... Out of the enemys face||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It takes the appearance of a conventional white oven.
It has a light blue screen with silver/black handles. On the side of the front, it has a black dashboard with 3 dials. At the back, it has a power cell with various vents and wires connecting to the trigger at the left hand side of the oven.
When fired, it launches a tray of cookies at high speed.
It has very good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and slow mobility. This weapon is 2 shots but it could be a 1 shot due to the cluster bombs.
- This weapon has a Cluster Bomb effect, so when the main rocket explodes, it will split into several bombs that resemble that of the Toy Bomber.
- Aim at a group of multiple enemies, to well benefit the nature of its explosions.
- Equip a weapon with a higher mobility when traversing a long distance.
- It can be used to counter bunny-hoppers, aim at the feet when they are about to land.
- Pairing this with the Singular Grenade is recommended as the grenade will pull enemies into one place making them an easy target for kills and points.
- This weapon has a short pullout delay so keep that in mind.
- Pick off its user(s) at long ranges.
- Staying airborne as much as possible will limit the window of getting one-shot.
- The fire rate is slow, so try jumping and flanking players who use this.
- Take cover whenever possible.
Equip a good close range weapon.
- Big B, as well as the set itself is a reference to Bigbst4tz2.
- This is one of the 5 weapons with the Cluster Bomb attribute, the others being the Christmas Ultimatum, the Armadillo, the Earth Spike Spell, the Corn Launcher, and the Plastic Bazooka.
- When it was first release, it was a 2 shot, but it is 1 shot with cluster bombs.
- Then, in an unknown update it was nerfed to 3 shots.
- Now, it’s as powerful as it was before.