|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Big BANG! Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained in the form of parts in the Super Lottery.
It has a green pistol grip with a grey grip and a purple trigger and a black trigger guard and a green body.
It features a grey cylinder, an orange barrel, a purple hammer, and a pair of grey iron sights.
Inside the barrel, a flag with the words "BANG" is written. When fired, that said flag is fired out of the revolver.
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a small capacity, and decent mobility. It is a 3 shot kill.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a few shots.
- Good for destroying fast targets as its very easy to aim.
- Its average mobility can be used to attack fleeing targets.
- Its area damage is useful for firing at masses of enemy players.
- Ideal against groups of enemies due to area damage.
- Shoot players feet or to their body to tear their armor and kill them quickly.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons can quickly decimate users at close range.
- Try to dodge the bullets and try to get the user to run out of ammo since this gun runs out of ammo quickly.
- Try bunnyhopping to minimize the damage from the explosions, since the blast radius isn't very big.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- The comical value of the weapon and the color palette is a reference to the Joker.
- The reload sound is very similar to the Revolver Sniper Rifle/Garbage Rifle.