|“||WHY SO SERIOUS? If you miss the explosions with huge AoE, add flying words. Okay, the enemy is destabilized out of words now!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Big BANG! Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained in the form of parts in the Super Lottery.
It is a brightly colored revolver assumed for comedic purposes. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a small capacity, and decent mobility. It is a 3 shot kill.
It has a green pistol grip with a grey grip and a purple trigger and a black trigger guard and a green body.
It features a grey cylinder, an orange barrel, a purple hammer, and a pair of grey iron sights.
Inside the barrel, a flag with the words "BANG" is written. When fired, that said flag is fired out of the revolver. It is the same revolver that the joker uses to shoot people.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire the flag embedded in the barrel. This flag will explode upon impact, dealing splash damage to those caught in the flag's blast radius.
When reloading, the user will replace the entire cylinder with a new one.
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a small capacity, and decent mobility. It is a 3 shot kill.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a few shots.
- Good for destroying fast targets as it's very easy to aim, although you have to conserve ammo as it does not have much.
- Its average mobility can be used to attack fleeing targets.
- Its area damage is useful for firing at masses of enemy players.
- Shoot players feet or to their body to tear their armor and kill them quickly.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons can quickly decimate users at close range.
- Try to dodge the bullets and try to get the user to run out of ammo since this gun runs out of ammo quickly.
- Try bunny-hopping to minimize the damage from the explosions, since the blast radius isn't very big.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- Initial release.
- The comical value of the weapon, the Gallery description, and the color palette is a reference to the Joker.
- The reload sound is very similar to the Revolver Sniper Rifle/Garbage Rifle
- Although it is not listed as an attribute, this weapon has a 4x scope.
- This weapon used to be able to rocket jump, but its ability to do so was revoked in a recent update.