|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Big Fatality Gun (BFG) is a Heavy weapon added in the 12.1.0 update. It is the first form of the Big Fatality Gun.
It is a large, purple cumbersome cannon with some cyan, gold and gray details, a cyan clip, a handle on the top and a large trigger.
When charging, it shoots a large blue beam, coming out from its "crystals" in its "mouth".
It has massive damage, high capacity, and High weight.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for weakened players to conserve ammo and quick kills.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard to look around without keeping a charged shot.
- Use it in close range for a less complicated duel
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Try attacking the user with a high fire rate weapon while they are charging for the shot.
- jump around while attacking with an on shot weapon such as the soul theft or reflector.
Have a long ranged weapon.
- This, the Sword Of Shadows, the Orbital Pistol, the Charge Cannon, and the Charge Rifle are charge shot weapons.
- This could possibly be the hybrid of the Sword Of Shadows and the Charge Cannon.
- It heavily resembles the Doom (2016)'s BFG 9000.