The Black Bird is a very common enemy.
It is a black bird with red eyes. It has medium-sized wings and has a short white beak. It’s dark feathers and small size make it hard to spot in low-light environments.
It will fly above head level, often out of sight. Keep your eye on the sky to avoid contact. It is a melee-ranged enemy, where it will hit the player when they got close enough.
- This monster is fragile, one shot from a Steam Revolver is enough to kill it.
- Be aware if you are staying still at lower levels, keep your eyes in the skies.
- Aim with good accuracy because it is hard to hit this mob.
- Players can stand on it, or ride it, but it will still attack them, unlike the Dragon.
- It was one of the first enemies added, appearing since the first versions of the game.
- In some areas, it may be hard to see due to it blending in with some backgrounds.
- This is one of the few enemies that can fly.
- Many players initially mistake this creature for a bat