Not to be confused with the craft item, the Black Hole (Dynamics).
|“|| Makes explosion that pushes you away from the target.|
We've had a Rocket Jump, now what, a Sniper Jump???
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Black Hole is a space/cosmic themed sniper that shoots out powerful bullets. This weapon has a decent area blast, a decent fire rate (for a sniper) with an average capacity and low mobility.
It is a 2 shot kill.
It appears to be a red and yellow patterned medium-sized sniper rifle, with two black levitating barrels, separated from the main body that retracts whenever the weapon is fired, seemingly absorbing most of the recoil. Each barrel has a constellation joining three stars forming a triangular shape.
Most of the body of the weapon has a space texture with multiple constellations and stars, and most noticeably a cube-shaped black hole in its middle that serves as the weapons ammunition. It has a small scope with glowing blue lenses and small stock. This weapon has a similar texture to the mythical superhero, Cosmus.
Whenever the weapon is fired, the two black levitating barrels will move to absorb the recoil, positioning into a triangular shape and the player can slightly see a beam coming out from between them. The barrels will return back to their original position after a short period of time.
When they run out of ammo in the clip or if they want to reload, the player will take out the mini black hole located in the middle of the gun and replace it with a new one.
Any attempts to 3 cat spam will result in a delay.
- It has area damage, so you can aim near your opponent's feet.
- It is better to use this against groups of enemies due to its area damage.
- It is a 2 shot, so target weakened enemies or use this with another weapon.
- It has a very fast fire rate, so be sure no one can steal your kill.
- Use the scope when engaging users at medium-long range.
- Only reload when you make sure you are absolutely safe, as this gun has a slow reload speed and will render you vulnerable.
- This can be useful if the enemy is a frequent gadget user.
- This has a disable gadget attribute, use it to your advantage as your target won't be able to use any gadgets.
- Use this on the ground if you are tired of aiming.
- This can be used for Three Category Spam.
- Use a high fire rate explosive weapon like the Sly Avenger to bomb users around and disorientate them, making them lose their aim.
- Attack this gun's users when they are reloading.
- Use a cancer weapon to finish them at close range.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Avoid being out in the open where users might be present.
- Avoid its shots, since you will not be able to use Gadgets for a limited amount of time if you get hit.
- Stay airbourne to minimize the chance of getting hit.
Equip an effective fast firing Primary weapon to finish players off. Furthermore, a strong melee or flamethrower is recommended for fighting enemies at close range.
- Initial release.
- The weapon no longer allows the player to Rocket Jump.
- This weapon is based on black holes. Regions of space having gravitational fields so powerful that no forms of matter or radiation can escape.
- Contrary to how a black hole pulls in nearby objects with its powerful gravity, this sniper rifle seems to fire an astrophysical jet from the black hole powering it.
- This and the Archangel are the only Sniper weapons with an ability to disable the enemy's gadget when hit.
- It somewhat has the same firing sound as the Snap Attacker.
- This is the first weapon added into the game to have a three-dimensional effect. It can be observed when previewing the rifle. Rotating the rifle will cause the stars in the space-textured barrels to move as well. Presumably during the development of this weapon, the developers of the game gave the interior texture of the Black Hole's barrels and body a space texture, and giving the exterior a transparent texture. The Cosmus superhero skin and the Space Shovel battle royale cosmetics also make use of this 3d design mechanics.
- However the effect was removed from the Space Shovel and Cosmos at a unknown date, however, this weapon still keeps it
- The second weapon to have a three -dimensional appearance is the Ancient Scroll. Which also plays the same sound the Space Shovel plays when idling.