The Black Mamba is a Category:Primary weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a black and red re-skin version of the Casanova.
The weapon has a dark red/black, extendable stock, handle, magazine, handguard and reflex sight as well as a black receiver with dark red decals and on the suppressor.
This weapon has high efficiency, a fast fire rate, a medium capacity, however paired with a fast reload and an average mobility. This weapon has a secret slow down target ability.
- This weapon performs good at all ranges. At medium and long range, using the scope is recommended.
- Try to use the scope that comes along with it at further ranges as the cross hairs do not fully close when standing still.
- You could fire a few shots from this weapon to slow down the enemy and then finish them with a sniper.
- Take advantage of the poison ability, as it an finish off weakened opponents and clog up their screen.
- Strafe around when using this weapon so other players, especially snipers, cannot hit you.
- Do not use this weapon the entire duration of a match as it will make a lot of players very angry of spamming this weapon.
- Aim on the head for maximum DPS.
- It sports fast reload, pairing it with Cowboy Hat and Storm Trooper Cape (PG3D) to benefit it the most.
- You can use this as a makeshift sniper rifle.
- It's recommended to use max Primary booster setup for speeding up the kill rate if using this.
- However, it still does great without it.
- Rocket jump when slowed down so the enemy cannot easily land a second shot on you.
- Try to snipe the enemy from an unseen place. Engaging in head-to-head combat is not recommended as this weapon is extremely powerful.
- Counter this with other primary weapons such as the Laser Assistant, Icicle Minigun (PG3D), or even some shotguns such as Undertaker. If all else fails, use Black Mamba yourself.
- Use Stealth Bracelet so even when slowed down, the enemy will have a hard time hitting you.
- Area damage weapons can be used to mess up Black Mamba user's aim.
- Carry a powerful backup if this weapon runs out of ammo. Examples include the Emperor’s Servants, Thunderer, or Reaper.
- Equip a melee with high mobility to move around the map.
- Use this after damaging the enemy with a sniper rifle.
- It is based on the Modern Sub Machine Carbine or the 'MSMC' with an added suppressor and reflex sight.
- It's named after the Black mamba, a venomous snake, which is why it has the poison attribute.
- When viewing the gun's description in the gallery a typo mentioning that it is named after a spider, even though its a snake
- Like the Casanova, this weapon also used Slows Down Target attribute, but it lost its secret Slow Down trait after 15.4.1 update.
- This weapon's capacity was changed 2 times:
- In the 13.1.0 update, the capacity was nerfed from 50 to 30. However the power is drastically improved, to the point when this weapon is a 4 headshots kill (0.4-0.8 seconds).
- In the 15.1.0 update, its capacity and power was changed back to when it first came out due to players complaining it's very overpowered. It was a 10 hit kill as of the update.