|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Black Mark is a Throwing gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It looks like a black and white coin with a white cross and skull on it, and the back of the coin has the colors inverted.
Throw this to a player, and the victim will get a black mark effect. If you kill a black marked player, you will gain an extra 100 points for doing so. A black mark logo emblem will appear on the top of a player if that player is black-marked.
- Throw it at a player, then kill that player as soon as possible.
- When you see a player with a Black Mark emblem on the top of him/her, kill that player.
- When you get black marked, try to get killed by a player with a low score.
- Try to stay alive until the black mark status expires.
- This gadget is the only gadget that can give you 100 extra points.
- It is the gadget that can give you the most extra points.
- If the Points System wasn't introduced, then this gadget would've been useless.
- This is one of three Throwing gadgets that do not inflict any damage to enemies, the others being the Sticky Candy and the Singular Grenade.
- However, the Sticky Candy slows enemies down and disables their ability to jump and the Singular Grenade absorbs enemies to a harmless black hole, while the Black Mark adds 100 points to a kill.