Not to be confused with a similar weapon from Pixel Gun World, the Sparrow's Sabre.
|“||This saber brings justice only in the right hands. As well as other weapons.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Blade of Justice is a Melee weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
The weapon has a wooden grip with a brass crossguard, pommel, and a steel guard. The weapon also features a blade bent at the toe of the weapon.
It is a very balanced Melee weapon, dealing moderate damage and has a fast attack speed as well as slow mobiltiy.
- Ambush those who are good with guns. Catch them off-guard and you'll be sure to strike them down soon, but if they turn on you, you'll be very vulnerable, so this can be a risky tactic. Ambush a sniper for good results.
- If you are lucky to have this weapon, max-upgrade this weapon to your level (provided your level is quite paramount) so as to be useful in higher levels.
- Strife around enemies while holding down the Melee button to prevent damage for yourself.
- Due to the lower mobility than other Melee weapons, avoid moving around with it at hand.
- If locked in a Melee duel with a user, strafe around the user as it has a fast swing speed.
- If the user flees from battle with this weapon, use the lower mobility as an advantage and use higher mobility weapons or attack them with Primary weapons or Snipers.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Rocket jump and try to kill the user with 1 - 2 shot weapons.
Equip a lethal ranged weapon.
- It is somewhat based on the Model 1860 Light Calvary Saber.
- If you own this weapon and are using it, it looks like the Knight Sword for other players.