Not to be confused with a similar weapon from Pixel Gun World, the Sparrow's Sabre.
|“||This saber brings justice only in the right hands. As well as other weapons.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Blade of Justice is a Melee weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
It is a silver blade that attacks players in close range. It is a very balanced Melee weapon, dealing moderate damage and has a fast attack speed as well as slow mobility.
The weapon has a wooden grip with a brass crossguard, pommel, and a steel guard. The weapon also features a blade bent at the toe of the weapon.
The player simply swings this weapon to attack the opponent in close range. It has no other attribute that makes its performance special, other than the melee attribute.
- Ambush those who are good with guns. Catch them off-guard and you'll be sure to strike them down soon, but if they turn on you, you'll be very vulnerable, so this can be a risky tactic. Ambush a sniper for good results.
- If you are lucky to have this weapon, max-upgrade this weapon to your level (provided your level is quite paramount) so as to be useful in higher levels.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the Melee button to prevent damage for yourself.
- Due to the lower mobility than other Melee weapons, avoid moving around with it at hand.
- If locked in a Melee duel with a user, strafe around the user as it has a fast swing speed.
- If the user flees from battle with this weapon, use the lower mobility as an advantage and use higher mobility weapons or attack them with Primary weapons or Snipers.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Rocket jump and try to kill the user with 1 - 2 shot weapons.
- Equip a lethal ranged weapon, such as the One Shot.
- Use a weapon with high mobility to transverse the map easily, such as the Neutron Pulsator.
- Initial Release
- It is somewhat based on the Model 1860 Light Calvary Saber.
- This weapon is disguised as the Knight Sword for other players.