|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Blighter is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.2.0 update.
It is a re-skin of the "Bastion".
It has a white and grey body with a white and grey stock, handle, ammo magazine with a red "X" with a red dot in the center of it, grey and dark grey grip, a grey and partly red muzzle.
This weapon has similar damage to that of an Armageddon (PG3D) or the Military Grenade Launcher, paired with exactly the same statistics of the Bastion. On paper, this is a slightly weaker version of the Bastion.
This weapon has a decent fire rate, average capacity (for its class), and average mobility.
- Since this has the same attributes as the Bastion, always take into account of the looping shot. Aim slightly above the opponent since the projectile will drop.
- Always utilize its area damage by aiming the ground or any surfaces near the opponent.
- Any kind of snipers would suffice in any medium ranged combat, especially if you could snipe them from afar.
- A high damage dealing weapon (such as the Undertaker) added with quick maneuvering should be able to beat them if you get ambushed.
- Stay away from the user by equipping high mobility weapons and keeping your distance from them.
- Looping Shot
- Area Damage
This weapon could be based around the "Paintball" weapons.
Heaven Garden, Silent School or close range map.
Have a good primary and at least one long-ranged weapon.
- This weapon would be able to provide the user with decent gameplay during the level span of 12-26. In the right hands, this weapon could be used within levels 27+. The only downside is that this is a clan weapon, therefore you need to be inside a clan and this may prove to be slightly difficult for low leveled players, but it is still relatively common to get this if you are already inside one.
- This was added in the 15.2.0 update.