The Blinder is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
This is a Futuristic themed Primary weapon that has grey, black, yellow and blue colors in it. The weapon has decent damage, high fire rate, low capacity and medium mobility.
It is a futuristic rifle which has a yellow barrel, a red trigger, a dark blue handle, a silver grey grip, a yellow shoulder shock, and a yellow 4x scope.
The weapon shoots blue projectiles with some travel time that ricochet off the solid objects and explode if hit an opponent/teammate(projectiles deal damage to enemies without any effects). Explosions are dark blue colored and they don't have attribute. While shooting, the top part of the weapon (located above the grip) is moving back and forward. The weapon also has 4X .
This weapon reloads after shooting 25 times from it. While reloading, the blue magazine is taken out of the weapon, then, it's put back. The reload animation is 2 seconds long. The weapon doesn't have Delay Mechanics, but it can't be used for Three Category Spam because of low damage per one shot and travel time.
- Use similarly to the Sub-Zero.
- Use the scope when attacking users at long range.
- The weapon is effective at clearing out hallways or tight corridors, try to aim for the walls to have the projectiles bounce off and potentially hit multiple targets.
- Always aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- The gun will remain accurate if you hold down the trigger, but it will require some aim when moving around quickly.
- This weapon performs well at close range.
- Pick off the user(s) at long range.
- Try strafing while bunny hopping to avoid as much projectiles as possible.
- Using the fastest weapon (in your current layout) to run away would be the most viable option.
- Staying in the air is another effective way of dealing with Blinder users, because of the weapon's travel time.
- If you are in a big match, rocket jump away with the 0xbadc0de or Rocket Jumper
- Avoid fighting users in tight corridors or hallways, try backing out while strafing and lure the user out.
- Try not to get cornered by the user.
Have a Sniper weapon to engage enemies at long range, while having this weapon as a backup weapon.
- Initial release
- Its damage it nefted, make it more hard to kill with.
- It appears to be mix between the Sub-zero and the Alien Rifle.
- It is the first ever weapon to have 2 exact same looking versions, as the Excalibur does not look the same as the automatic or champion peacemaker, while X-mas destroyer/Dino slayer do not look like its original version, mega destroyer.
- This is the only one of the two other that has ricochet, the others have area damage instead.