|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Block Flamethrower is a Special Weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update as part of the Blockman Set.
It is a fairly-bulky weapon with a long barrel, long end lighter, two handles and the fuel canister located at the lower back.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this weapon being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Target players who are using heavier weapons, as you can catch up and attack them. Either that or you could use the fastest weapon you have at the moment and then using the Block Flamethrower when the enemies are within range.
- Enemies hit by this weapon will be afflicted with the "no-jump" effect, meaning they cannot jump for the limited amount of time. However, this does not slow down the user.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users. This is key for reducing the risk of taking heavy damage and/or inability to jump when hit.
- This weapon does quick damage over quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Avoid the user after they reload, and attack quickly during their reload.
- Weapons such as "Bastion" and Hedgehog are good counters to this weapon. They have a high efficiency, so they can kill the Block Flamethrower user very quickly. Battle Mech can be used as well. However be aware when using area damage weapons (Bastion or the Pumpkin Thrower), because if you are too close to the explosion you could suffer from self-damage.
- Hold out a weapon with low weight at low health and run.
This weapon is very effective as a short range weapon. It is capable of countering melee and shotgun users due to its range and its unique ability to disable the target's ability to jump.
- It is the first weapon to have the Disable Jumps attribute.
- It shares the exact firing sound of the Void Ray Rifle