|“||A popular clasp rifle. You can make a bike or a wall-mounted ladder out of it. Locked, constructed, and ready to shoot.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Block Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update as part of the Blockman Set.
It is a toy-themed weapon that possesses an 8x scope. It shoots regular bullets that can wall-break. It does amazing damage, a mediocre fire rate for a sniper, a high capacity, and low mobility. At max Efficiency, it is a one-shot headshot and two-shot body.
The weapon features a black/grey stock, a black pistol grip, a green magazine, a green/grey body with a green 8x Scope mounted on top. At the front of the weapon, it has a silver barrel with a green compensator.
The weapon is held by both of the player's hands. When shooting, it fires at a fast rate, 15 bullets per magazine with instant travel time. When spawning, the player is given two extra magazines.
The projectiles can also pierce through walls and enemy players. Although the more walls the bullet passes through, the less damage it deals. It also has an 8x Scope, if the user wishes to snipe from long ranges.
When reloading, the magazine in front of the weapon's grip is taken out and replaced with another one.
This weapon has both Delay Input and Delay Output, but it doesn't have fixed delay and has high damage, so it means that you can use this weapon with non-delay weapons like Necklace of the Ice King in Three Category Spam.
It deals good damage, a decent fire-rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is a 1 shot headshot.
- Use the scope when taking out users at long ranges.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Like most similar weapons, it can hit enemies taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Unlike most snipers with wall-break, it has a large ammo capacity, like the Sniper Exoskeleton, meaning one should not be worried of running out of ammo.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste their ammo.
- Get up close to the user with a Shotgun or Melee weapon.
- Avoid being out in the open where user(s) are present.
- Initial release.
- This the 2nd non-laser weapon that has the Wall-Break attribute, the first being the Sniper Exoskeleton.
- Though there is no trigger present on the trigger handle, you can still fire it. It is the only non-bow Sniper weapon with no visible trigger.