|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Block Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update as part of the Blockman Set.
The weapon features a black/grey stock, a black pistol grip, a green magazine, a green/grey body with a green 10x scope mounted on top. At the front of the weapon, it has a silver barrel with a green compensator.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is a 1 shot headshot.
- Use the scope when taking out users at long ranges.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Like most similar weapons, it can hit enemies taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Unlike most snipers with wall break, it has a large ammo capacity, like the Sniper Exoskeleton, meaning one should not be worried of running out of ammo.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste their ammo.
- Get up close to the user with a shotgun or melee weapon.
- Avoid being out in the open where users are present.
Have a backup Primary or Heavy weapon to finish players off or act as an emergency weapons when players get too close.
- This the 2nd non-laser weapon that has the Wall-Break attribute, the first being the Sniper Exoskeleton.