The Block Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update as part of the Blockman Set.
It has a blocky brown stock with a brown pistol grip. It also features a brown handguard, a grey foregrip mounted at the very front, two grey barrels, and a pair of black iron sights.
When reloading, the user takes apart the barrels and rebuilds them, similar to toy blocks.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at medium to close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- It fires shots in rapid succession, with a short cooldown in between bursts.
- Aim for the head for more damage.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored players. Firing several bursts to the with the weapon is enough to kill one. A level 55 one can 3 shot if all bullets hit the enemy in the body, less required if all are headshots
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Any fast fire rate weapons can overwhelm its users, but maintain your distance so as to reduce chances of being hit.
- Pick them off with a high damage sniper like the Anti Champion Rifle
Equip a long range weapon when enemies are far away, use this to finish them off.
|“||Build mayhem for your enemies using this bright and colorful constructor. The shotgun is semi-auto which allows you to hit your target greatly.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- There appears to be a typo in the word "Shotgun" spelled as "Shootgun". It has been fixed in the later updates.
- This is one of the mythical shotguns, the others being the Ultimatum and the Viking
- It is a second shotgun-type weapon to be burst-shot type. The first being Semi-Auto Shotgun.