|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Blockmart is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 8.2.1 Halloween update, along with the other map, named Pumpkin Island. It is a seasonal Halloween themed map available during the Halloween season.
Blockmart is a small grocery store that has been abandoned. There are cars, trucks, tanks, and more vehicles outside of it in the parking lot. While inside, you will find many isles that have been completely trashed and robbed. There is also a roof, which is possible to reach.
- Use close range weapons in certain cases, like when fighting inside the market.
- To get to the roof of the market, use the rocket jumping technique with a weapon such as the 0xbadc0de or Killer Whale and it'll get you to the top of it. There will be a hole that lets you get on top of the vents to snipe players.
- Use medium ranged weapons. Despite the map's size, you will at most time need medium range weapons in order to have the best killing experience.
- The map recommends players to get the Pumpkin Thrower or the Hellraiser as it is also shown on advertisements around the store.
- In the left bathroom, you will see a skeleton in the last stall.
- The store might resemble a place where survivors were during a zombie apocalypse since the store is completely trashed and there is blood on the walls.
- This could might not be true because the buildings in the background are lit.
- There is a pumpkin face that resembles the moon just like the one from Pumpkin Island.
- The map may be a reference to Walmart, which is an American retail store chain with stores in many countries.
- However, the internal design of the store looks more like Costco, another American chain retail store which is more “warehouse styled”.
- In the 12.6.0 update Halloween update, it was brought back with Pumpkin Island and Spooky Theme Park.
- It was also featured in the Raid gamemode in the 16.1.0 update.