|“||It may look like this slinger was created from many diverse parts attached to each other. Maybe, but the main thing here is that it can carry grenades and doesn't allow them to detonate while in your hands.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Bomber Slinger is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
It is a slinger weapon that sling-shoots an explosive olive projectile. It has good damage, a good fire rate, low capacity, and high mobility.
It appears as a slinger with a dark green handle with three black dots. It has a laser sight and its top is dark gray. Its slinger ropes are red and between these ropes, there is a grenade, which looks different from the Frag Grenade.
This weapon sling-shoots an explosive olive projectile. The projectiles shot from this weapon have a looping shot, which means that the projectiles are shot in the form of an arc. Moreover, these projectiles have area damage, leaving an explosive blast radius on impact.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload, other than the player putting the grenade after every shot. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Despite its low capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon fires in an arc, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat, as it takes 2-3 rounds to kill the target. Make sure to lead your shots
- It is highly recommended to jump above the target and shoot the enemy in the head for a higher chance of 1 shot kill.
- If you wish to use this over longer ranges, try and predict where your enemy will move to next, this will allow you to connect your shots
- At combat, make use of the fact that the grenades usually push enemies away making it so you can't hit the target again.
- Explosive guns also damage the user so fighting in close proximity makes it difficult for them to shoot without killing themselves as well.
- Skilled players can estimate your position while firing grenades towards you, so keep your movements unpredictable.
- Try using a longer-ranged weapon, such as a sniper rifle. Make sure to keep your distance and make unpredictable movements to avoid getting hit.
Equip a sniper weapon, in case of difficulties in fighting in long-range.
- The grenade being used by this weapon slightly resembles that of M67 frag grenade.
- It is the first weapon that is a slinger.
- In the 12.6.0 update description, the weapon was called the "Bomber Slinger" and not the "Bomb Slinger".