The Bomber Slinger is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
It appears as a slinger with a dark green handle with three black dots. It has a laser sight and its top is dark gray. Its slinger ropes are red and between these ropes, there is a grenade, which looks different from the Frag Grenade.
- Despite its low capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon fires in an arc, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat, as it takes 2-3 rounds to kill the target. Make sure to lead your shots
- It is highly recommended to jump above the target and shoot the enemy in the head for a higher chance of 1 shot kill.
- If you wish to use this over longer ranges, try and predict where your enemy will move to next, this will allow you to connect your shots
- At combat, make use of the fact that the grenades usually push enemies away making it so you can't hit the target again.
- Explosive guns also damage the user so fighting in close proximity makes it difficult for them to shoot without killing themselves as well.
- Skilled players can estimate your position while firing grenades towards you, so keep your movements unpredictable.
- Try using a longer ranged weapon, such as a sniper rifle. Make sure to keep your distance and make unpredictable movements to avoid getting hit.
Equip a sniper weapon, in case of difficulties in fighting in long range.
- The grenade being used by this weapon slightly resembles that of M67 frag grenade.
- It is the first weapon that is a slinger.
- In the 12.6.0 update description, the weapon was called the 'Bomb Slinger'.