|“||A very good tool for creating the wheel, skinning a mammoth, or hunting with Freddie Flinstone.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Bone Crusher is a Melee weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It appears to be a stone-age themed axe which attacks the player in close range and which can deal critical damage. This weapon has good mobility, decent power, and decent attack speed.
It appears to be a stone-age hand axe, where the axe head is held together by a few (2-3) strands of fibers.
The player swings this weapon to attack the player in close range. Moreover, this weapon can deal critical damage, which means that there is a chance that the player can deal twice the damage on an opponent.
- Just hold down the attack button since this weapon has the "critical damage" attribute, making every shot a headshot.
- This weapon takes about 3 shots to kill but swings fast.
- The range is lower than most Melee weapons, so use it really up close.
- To surprise attack opponents with ranged weapons, attack them around doorways and corners, where they will be in closer range.
- This weapon can deal a lot of damage if not dealt with properly.
- Try jumping and outmaneuvering these users.
- Use a weapon with high mobility, such as the Neutron Pulsator or Double Cashback to escape.
- Rocket jumping can help you get out of range of this weapon.
Since this weapon is a Melee weapon, only use this weapon in escapes or emergencies. Always have a good Primary or any other weapon because this weapon would, for the most part, be an emergency weapon.
- Initial release.