|“||Everything is quite simple. Destroy an opponent, take his bones, make a new weapon. Iterate until there are no enemies left.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Bone Knife is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update as a default weapon in the Mage Brawl.
It is a mage-themed combat knife that attacks the player in close range. It has somewhat average damage, a good attack rate, and decent mobility. It is 5-6 shots.
It appears to be a reskin of the Combat Knife that's mostly made out of bone (as the name suggests.)
The player holds this knife in one hand by its handle. The player swings the knife when attacking dealing damage to the target. It does not have any special attributes other than it is a melee.
- Use it in close range as it's a melee weapon.
- Use it on weakened players only.
- Use it with another weapon since the damage isn't that great.
- Switch to high mobility weapon since its mobility is not enough for fleeing purposes.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around the enemy so they can't hit you.
- Use a weapon with the mobility of 80 to outrun the user.
Any Mage brawl mode maps, however, you’d probably better stick with rune crystal or the Magic Musket, that is if you don’t have anything better than those two guns.
Bring any long ranged weapon.