|“||Flowers are known to be a great medicine against blocks in kidney. They make great tea.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Bouquet is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is a bouquet of daisies that attacks the player in close range. It has low damage, low attack speed, and decent mobility.
It is a bouquet of daisies tied up with a blue-white colored ribbon.
The player slightly swings this bouquet to attack the opponent(s) in close range.
In Sandbox mode, when the player swings the bouquet to a player, the chat mode indicates that the user with the bouquet has given flowers to that player.
- Attack snipers while they are hiding from behind.
- Aim the head to inflict more damage.
- Due to its very slow attack speed, it's easy to dodge the Bouquet.
- You can also use a better Melee weapon to defeat a player holding this weapon.
Hold a Primary weapon with you and target faster players when they escape from you.
Players can utilize Sandbox weapons for free. This weapon became exclusive to Sandbox.
All the changes done in 12.5.0 were reverted.
- This weapon is used by most players to show love or dating in the Sandbox. That's why using it in multiplayer battles isn't recommended.