The Bow Soul Card is a Sniper weapon released in the 17.6.0 update.
The Bow Soul Card is a charge sniper weapon that performs identically like the Dragon Bite. It has a slow fire rate since it is a charge weapon, and a low mobility. It also has wall break shots which means you can kill your opponent while shooting through walls.
In Weapon Slot
It appears to be a dark gray face with teal eyes that have tears coming out of them. It wears a white Tiara/Crown with a gray spike covered in teal stripes, with a gold outline and a blue gem underneath. The face also has teal braids of hair with gold hairbands.
The face is partially visible to the player when using the weapon. The player holds a black card with blue designs as well.
The Bow Soul Card performs identically to the Dragon bite, serving as a secondhand choice to the Dragon Bite, or vice versa. It has the wall break attribute, and the slow down effect. It can 1 bodyshot with good modules, but only at full charge.
- Charge this up similary to Dragon Bite with no ricochet, with additional wall break and slow down.
- Try to avoid charging up where enemies are present, as the charge up time is 3 seconds, making you vulnerable to enemy fire.
- Try to avoid escaping battles or traversing maps with this weapon, as it mobility is quite low.
- The attribute can be useful for preventing enemies from escaping if they get shot by this weapon.
- Use this weapon with the Oracle module combination to surprise-attack unaware opponents.
- Since the Dragon Bite is Superior in damage, us it as a counter.
- Use a scoped sniper to outclass its users from afar. Due to this weapon being a bow without a scope, most users are unable to hit their shots from a distance
- Finish them off with another one shot scoped sniper before they finish you off
Equip a long range primary weapon, close range heavy weapon, medium range special and long range back up.
17.6.0 - Initial release.
- It is the third bow type sniper with the Charge attribute to be introduced after the Professional Bow and Dragon Bite.
- It is one of the three "soul card" weapons, with the others being the Lance Soul Card and the Sword Soul Card.
- They are part of the Arcane Summoner Event Set, which explains enough to this small category of weapons.
- The weapons shape can be shrunk as seen in the armoury