|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Bow of Spirits is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It appears to be a bow made out of straw, metal, and possibily wood with feathers.The string is red, and it shoots projectiles similar to the Anime scythe.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, and a good mobility. It is mostly 2 shotts.
- This weapon deals massive damage at close range, despite being a sniper weapon, much like the Anime Scythe or the Laser Spear.
- This weapon has Lifesteal, so use it when you have a low amount of health.
- Use it in close to medium range as it has bullet travel.
- A medium to long range weapon can easily pick off people who use this, as it shoots an easy to see projectile.
- Beware that this weapon has a fast mobility. Better yet, you can use slowing or area damage weapons to take them out. That way, you can render its users vulnerable to any counterattacks, especially when he gets slowed down.
- Strafe around the enemy so it makes it harder for them to hit you.
- Attack the user when they run out of ammo.
- Any Sniper weapons (be it modern or futuristic) can outclass this weapon due to the somewhat slow travel time.
As this weapon isn't the best for long range, bring a long ranged primary.
- It is one of the snipers to feature the Lifesteal attribute.
- It's one of the snipers to feature bullet travel.