|“||This is a bow of the Ancients. Each of its shots is powered with Astral energy. Do you know what we've used for its string? Unicorn hair.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Bow of Spirits is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It is a native-American themed bow that shoots red waves. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, and good mobility. It is mostly 2 shots.
It appears to be a bow made out of straw, metal, and possibly wood with feathers. The string is red.
This bow emits red waves with a fast, but not the instant bullet travel time. The red waves, which are projectiles similar to the Anime Scythe, are a group of waves that would eventually reach the player and create a tiny, red explosion/impact wherever the waves hit. The waves can pierce through players and steal the health of opponents so that the user regains them.
Since this is a bow and it uses the single-shot system, it doesn't really have a reload animation. However, it does have Delay Output, which means it receives a delay with weapons such as the Thunderer and the Reflector.
- This weapon deals massive damage at close range, despite being a sniper weapon, much like the Anime Scythe or the Laser Spear.
- This weapon has life steal, so use it when you have a low amount of health.
- Use it in close to medium range as it has bullet travel.
- This weapon is recommened for fleeing purposes as it has 85 mobility,which is quite high.
- A medium to long-range weapon can easily pick off people who use this, as it shoots an easy to see projectile.
- Beware that this weapon has fast mobility. Better yet, you can use slowing or area damage weapons to take them out. That way, you can render its users vulnerable to any counterattacks, especially when he gets slowed down.
- Strafe around the enemy so it makes it harder for them to hit you.
- Attack the user when they run out of ammo.
- Any Sniper weapons (be it modern or futuristic) can outclass this weapon due to the somewhat slow travel time.
As this weapon isn't the best for long-range, bring a long-ranged automatic primary or sniper-backup,like Thunderer.
- Initial release.
- It is one of the few snipers to feature the Lifesteal attribute.
- It's one of the few snipers to feature bullet travel time.