|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Box of Pandora is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is a brownish-tan box, with small engravings carved on each face. It also has a white stone on the center on every side.
When used, the box opens, revealing either a yellow or a red light, which determines the fate of the players. Red means you take damage. Yellow means all enemies take damage. There is a 50/50 chance for either outcome.
- Use this gadget if you know some of the enemies have low health. Doing little damage to all enemies is not worth it.
- Use this gadget if you only have 1 health because if you harm yourself it just takes your health down to 1 and doesn't do anything else.
- It is recommended to use this tool in Campaign, Arena and Co-op Survival, as you can greatly damage and/or kill many mobs, giving you thousands of points, although you still run of the risk of the Box harming you and not your enemies.
- Try at least to have 24 life/armor points in total, since you never know when a user will activate this gadget.
- This weapon is luck-based in terms of whether of not it will hurt you or hurt the user, so don't fret too much if you notice someone using it.
- In the case of if you are hurt, try locating Health and Armor pickups on the battlefield.
- In the case of the Box of Pandora hurting you, and leaves you at very low health, recover via gadgets like the Medical Station or Medkit.
- The Disabler will prevent anyone carrying one from using it for about 8 seconds, which will give you time to kill them before they can use it again.
Pandora's box themed.
- It is based on the Pandora's box, which is an artifact in Greek mythology, taken from the myth of Pandora's creation in Hesiod's Works and Days.
- This gadget seems to based off the Mysterious Box from Pixel Gun World, which would either give ammo, armor, and give or take away health.
- Sometimes, when activating a this gadget, you have no weapon displaying and instead, you have a Just A Hand equipped, no matter what weapon you equip.
- However, this problem can be solved if you have thrown a Throwing gadget.
- This bug has been fixed in the 11.4.0 update.
- It has no duration, even though the Armory mentions it.
- In the 12.5.0 update, an extra upgrade has been introduced for this gadget.