|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has very good damage, a medium swing rate, and a slow mobility. It is a 2 shot but after hitting 3 times will generally be a 1 shot with the shockwave. The shockwave will also set enemies that survive on fire.
- Use this only in close range as this is a melee.
- Use the shockwave from this weapon in a group, but be sure to have hit 3 enemies before.
- Even though this weapon is very powerful, the mobility is quite slow and it can pose a disadvantage. Try switching to any 80 or higher mobility weapon when not using this weapon.
- If you hit an enemy for the third time right as you die, you will respawn with the shockwave ready.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Try attacking the user when the shockwave isn't activated yet.
- Outrun the user with any 80 or higher mobility weapon.
- This weapon might be refer to a legendary sword in the mythology "Excalibur"
- It is the first weapon to feature the Super Punch attribute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.