|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has an extremely large shoulder stock made from a red wood, and a metal barrel, with a red wood pump action handguard.
It is not fully automatic but has a rate of fire as slow as the AK-48.
- This weapon has many uses, due to the balanced stats. Use as you would any gun.
- This can be used to pick off severely damaged enemies.
- Since there are balanced stats, any attempt to counter it will be as efficient as any other.
- Due to its quite slow fire rate you can simply pick off the wielded with a faster, stronger or overall better weapon. The low damage allows you to easily counter the attacker.
Use this weapon more as a backup, as it is somewhat a weak weapon.
- The Brave Patriot is based on the real world M1928-A1 Thompson SMG the Allies used in World War 2, due to the cocking mechanism on the top of the weapon instead on the side like the M1A1.
- It seems that is not like its real life version.
- Unlike the real world the game version fires slightly slow (5-6 rounds per second: while in real life it fires 800-1200 rpm (rounds per minute).
- In real life it fires large .45 ACP rounds, a large damage round used in SMGs, Personal Defense Weapons, and Handguns (Civilian, Law Enforcement, and Military), but in-game it appears to be weaker than in real life.
- Despite having a 20-round magazine, it has 32 rounds in the magazine.
- The weapon in-game and on the killscreen looks like a slow-firing Combat Rifle that does a little more damage per shot.