Brawl is a gamemode feature introduced in the 15.4.0 update. The mode alters the rules of certain maps ingame, such as altering the jump height, movement speed, or loadouts for each player. The rules will change every so often.
There are no brawls for Co-op Survival, Raids, Fort Siege or any of the Mini-Games. There are background storylines in Brawls. In the brawl you do not lose trophies as a defeat penalty, and you can earn extra trophies for the Tournament.
After winning three Brawl battles, getting 20 kills/2000 points (for Fighter Chest) or getting 50 kills (to get Winner Chests after you win 2 Fighter Chests) (either consecutively or not) you would get craft parts of exclusive skins or guns. Now, you get Fighter Chests or Winner Chests for the chest events instead of playing battles to earn keys. Your progress would reset after a certain time so people cannot try to win the rewards again and again.
If you fail to win the Brawls, you will have fewer attempts to get the rewards until they run out. To make matchmaking in Brawls fair, guns with low efficiency go up to 24 efficiency.
Headings below are the only heading of Brawl types, not exact Brawls on exact maps. If you want to know exact names of every Brawl,look at the special tables under every type of Brawl.
This Brawl has realistic mechanics in it, such as fall damage. Player's speed and jump height are heavily decreased. Only realistic weapons are available in this Brawl, like Hero or Brutal Headhunter. Weapons' damage is greatly increased, and even starter level 1 weapons are deadly for a player. There's also a respawn cooldown which is 10 seconds long. The only gadget allowed in this mode is the Frag Grenade.
- Use Snowball, Apocalypse (PG3D), Hurricane or Storm of all seas because they have attribute and they are one shot kill weapons in this mode.
- Never jump off high surfaces, because it will take a lot of your health/kill you.
- Strafe and dodge as much as possible, because all weapons have high damage in this mode.
- Switch to high mobility weapon while running around the map.(Katana would be a great choice)
- Don't try to Rocket Jump (PG3D), because it will deal some damage to you and won't work.
Brawl names and maps
This Brawl was added in 17.4.0 update. It's exclusive for the Battle Royale mode. This Brawl isn't very different from usual mode, but some differences still exist. Player's movement speed and jump height are reduced, and you'll take less damage from blasts, so area damage weapons like Grenade Launcher will be less effective.
- Try to start to move to safe zone earlier than in usual mode, because player's speed is decreased.
- Don't try to jump over the small objects like fences, because player's jump height is too low.
- Don't depend too much on area damage weapons like Military Grenade Launcher, because it will have lower damage.(anyways, some weapons like Huge Boy will be still powerful)
Brawl names and maps
|Gadgets Royale||Battle Royale(Mainland)|
This is one of the most common Brawls to see. Player's speed and height of jump are greatly increased. You can only use cyber weapons like Ultimatum or Freon however, some of the weapons cannot one shot most of the time like Anti-Champion Rifle and Proton Freezer.
- If you're doing the Three Category Spam method or playing with a weapon with a low firerate, you need to have very good aiming skills even for medium range, because of highly increased player's speed and jump height.
- Use 85+ mobility weapons, because you will move insanely fast and it will be very hard to shoot you in this case.
- A lot of Three Category Spam weapons are available in this Brawl, so you can perform this method of playing without any problems.
Brawl names and maps
|Phobos 2 StationPirates|
- Use 85+ Mobility Melee weapons like Good & Evil as a good option as it has high damage and high mobility.
- Use the Primal Beast to jump around and get many killstreaks.
- Ouroboros is a highly recommended weapon to use as it has high damage per one shot (according to its fire rate) and attribute.
- Use Oriental season weapons. They are more likely to get you easy kills Offensive Fireworks are a good option.
- Tube Backpack is a good weapon to use to eliminate your foes quicker as it has a strong burning effect.
- Spam Cyclops Sling or Witch Broom in Checkmate for a majority amount of kills.
- Earth Spike Spell is a good weapon to use as it has a powerful Cluster Bomb radius and high damage that will give you more kills.