|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Brutal Headhunter is a Sniper weapon introduced in the first version of PGW.
It looks similar to a Barrett M82 Rifle. It has a long green base, with red stripes near the end. It has an unusually long barrel with a muzzle brake at the end, and a shoulder stock. On the top of the gun, there is a long and narrow scope.
The Brutal Headhunter takes two headshots shots to kill the target with any kind of armor.
- Use the scope to maximize effect and attack from a long distance.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Get in close to an enemy using this weapon, as you will avoid taking serious damage. The cause of this is that the Brutal Headhunter has a very small crosshair meant for precision and accuracy, and also a very low fire-rate (as being a bolt-action sniper rifle). It will be very hard for the user to fire a direct shot at you, especially one-hit kill you, if you move up close and move in various directions.
- Any area damage weapons can mess the user's aim, giving you the time to finish them off.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It is based on the real world Barrett M82A1 .50cal Anti-Material rifle.
- Although the design suggests that it is semi-automatic, like its real-world counterpart, the Brutal Headhunter appears to have a manual bolt-action operation.
- Another disrepancy is that an actual M82A1 has a 10-round magazine, while the Brutal Headhunter's magazine only has 7 rounds.
- These are both for balancing reasons.