The Burning Tiara is a special league item added in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a green tiara with a golden red-eyed skull on the front while other jewels and precious materials are found on the sides of it. It is an adamant tiara with 6 pointy ends. These pointy ends are half crystal, half amethyst. Additionally, it has the burning effect if worn, which turns gray if the Burning Tiara is hidden.
☆: It greatly increases jump height, weapon damage, and greatly accelerates movement speed.
- Use this hat in order to jump over high obstacles and to quickly escape from intense situations.
- Try strafing bullets, lasers and other projectiles using this hat.
- You can use this hat in order to take out players with weapons that have average damage.
- If you have the skill, try as best as you can aiming for its users who strafe often.
- Players with Burning Tiaras are usually common in close-ranged maps with tight corridors like Pool Party and Silent School, so it is recommended to take out players using lethal weapons,
- If you have less than 3000 trophies, do not worry about players "hiding" the Burning Tiara, since this hat requires 3000 trophies.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- This is unlocked at the Adamant League, which is the third-highest league, making this hat difficult to acquire.
- It's mostly the buffed version of the King's Crown.
- It is one of the 6 special league hats, the others being the Bandit Bandage, Cowboy Hat, Afro, Mushroom Hat, and the Evil Brain.
- The movement speed does not stack with other accessories. Instead, the item with more movement speed would be applied to a weapon.
- In the 11.2.0 update, there was a bug in the Armory which makes its flame gray. However, this bug was fixed in the 11.3.0 update, but the flame still appears to be gray when you hide your wear.