|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Burning Tiara is a special league item added in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a green tiara with a golden red-eyed skull on the front while other jewels and precious materials are found on the sides of it. It is an adamant tiara with 6 pointy ends. These pointy ends are half crystal, half amethyst. Additionally, it has the burning effect if worn, which turns gray if the Burning Tiara is hidden.
☆: It greatly increases armor points (+3) , jump height (+7.5%), weapon damage (+12.5%), and greatly accelerates movement speed (+7.5%).
- Use this hat in order to jump on high obstacles and to quickly escape from intense situations.
- Try strafing bullets, lasers and other fire-entities, using this hat.
- Use this as a mini-armored helmet, since it increases armor points.
- You can use this hat in order to take out players with weapons that have an average efficiency.
- If you have the skill, try as best as you can aiming its users who strafe often.
- Try using Homing Missile weapons or gadgets in order to encounter players who jump and strafe often.
- However, with these weapons/gadgets, do this action in close range, because the strafing players will take an advantage from the range of these weapons/ gadgets.
- Players with Burning Tiaras are usually common in close ranged maps with tight corridors like Pool Party and Silent School, so it is recommended to take out players using lethal weapons like the Laser Bouncer and the Prototype Up2.
- If you have less than 3000 trophies, do not worry of players "hiding" the Burning Tiara, since this hat requires 3000 trophies.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- This is unlocked at the Adamant League, which is the second-highest league.
- It's mostly the buffed version of the King's Crown.
- It is one of the 6 special league hats, the others being the Bandit Bandage, Cowboy Hat, Afro, Mushroom Hat, and the Evil Brain.
- The movement speed does not stack with other accessories. Instead, the item with more movement speed would be applied to a weapon.
- In the 11.2.0 update, there was a bug in the Armory which makes its flame gray. However, this bug was fixed in the 11.3.0 update, but the flame still appears to be gray when you hide your wear.