|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Note: Rewards from Campaign levels (not counting last levels) will not be given if the user does not have three stars.
Pixelated World is the first world and contains 9 stages. All the levels are situated in rather ordinary places with the exception of Area 52. All of them appear to be zombified or infected. It is mostly themed on ''Minecraft''. The 9 stages are:
Block World is the second world and contains 6 stages. It appears to be one of those different realms where fantasy is reality and home is a dream. The 6 stages are:
Crossed Worlds was released on the 20th of June 2015, as of the 10.0.0 update. It features the hero, the girl, and the Dragon. When a player completes the last level of this world, they will get a free gun (aka 0xBadc0de) as a reward, as well as 15. It contains 5 stages.
Virtual Worlds, currently the most anticipated world to date, was released on February 26th, 2019, as part of the 16.0.0 update. It picks off from the events of the previous world. When the player completes the world, they will receive the Cubic Hat as a reward. It contains 6 stages. Take caution this is more difficult than the previous worlds.
- The Ghost Girl revealed a clue of what Virtual Worlds would seem like.
- As of the 12.0.0 update, this mode turned into a minigame.
- This was the only minigame that doesn't require a at all. However, Sandbox, like Campaign, required 0 in the 12.0.0 update (not immediately after this specific update's release.).
- It's the only minigame that allows you to use all the weapons you have.
- This changed since the neighboring update, 12.2.0, made players free to use all their weapons in the Arena.
- However, the only exception is the Virtual Worlds, wherein your respective load-outs are replaced by the standard-issue weapons introduced from that world.
- In the 10.5.0 update, they made it so that it is easier to find the last 3 enemies and the boss, because of a green arrow.
- In the 11.2.0 update, they made it so that it is easier to find the last 5 enemies instead. Also, the arrow turns red when you are trying to defeat a boss or getting a gun.
- At first, everything is relatively normal in Pixelated World. However, in Block World and Crossed Worlds, everything seems to be out of the ordinary. It goes from zombies to ghosts, plants, and more.
- Unfortunately, in the Virtual Worlds, you are required to achieve three stars in order to get the reward there.
- As of the 12.0.0 update, Block World and Crossed World's required 25 and 50 respectively.
- However, as of the 12.1.0 update, all the 3 worlds were free once again.
- In the 12.2.0 update. The entire campaign's story comics has been revamped.
- In the 16.5.0 update, the 0xbadc0de can not be used in multiplayer for unknown reasons.