|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Candy Baton is an enlarged candy cane adorned with red and white stripes.
It deals good damage, high attack rate, and great mobility.
- It has high mobility, use it to travel around a map.
- Due to its partially high damage output, use it to kill from crystal armored and under players, just with caution if they'll retaliate hard. (The better the Combat level, the well-armored enemies you can kill)
- It can be used to ambush targets.
- Use area damage weapons to easily deal with its users. Combine your attacks with rocket jumps for effectiveness.
- Use rapid fire weapons if its users are coming from a distance.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Rocket jump when the user is trying to hit you to avoid getting hit.
Equip a weapon that will be good in either a long or medium range, for it is a melee.
- The Candy Baton is one of four weapons exclusive to the Lucky Chest, the other being the "Golden Friend", the "Power Claw", and the "Spark Shark"
- It is the only Christmas themed mythical weapon, not unlockable in the Cyber Santa set
- The Candy Baton is usually obtained after about 150 openings of the Daily Gift, making it very expensive and/or difficult to obtain it.
- This weapon, tied with the "Chainsaw Sword Up1", used to have the highest efficiency stat of any Melee weapon in the game, with 27.
- After its nerf in the 11.0.0 update, it became one of the mediocre or weak weapons.
- This is a Daily Gift weapon that was removed. And its owners can still possess it if they got it before its removal.
- In the 11.2.0 update, this weapon was no longer removed. It has been brought back into the game, as a weapon obtainable from the Lucky Chest.
- The Candy Baton is one of few weapons that were removed and added back, like the Combat Rifle, the Dater Hater, and the Carrot Sword.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.