|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Carrot Sword (PGW).
|“||It looks like a fire sword which scares your visually impaired enemies. Don't hit them if they run away, as carrots are helpful for improving sight. They will see that it is just a carrot.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Carrot Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 9.4.0 update.
It looks exactly like a regular carrot, with a green hilt, handle, and counterweight. It also has an orange blade.
The Carrot Sword deals moderate damage, has a moderate attack speed, and has high mobility.
- Sneak up from behind and repeatedly attack the target.
- If upgraded to Epic or Legendary, the Critical Damage attribute could make it a reliable Melee.
- Use Area Damage weapons. This will inflict a lot of damage and the user won't be able to avoid the projectiles easily.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- If bludgeoned/ambushed by a user, scram and spray a Primary/Backup at them.
Equip good assault weapons, mostly powerful Primary weapons.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was removed from the Armory.
- The weapon was brought back as part of the Easter theme of the update.
- The Critical Damage attribute was added to the weapon.
- Its damage was nerfed from 10 to 6.
- The weapon was removed from the Armory once again. Its Armory icon was shifted slightly as well.
- This, and its former upgrades were disguised as a Combat Knife for other players.
- A trail effect was added to the weapon (likely a test).
- The trail effect was removed.
- The trail effect was added back.
- The attack speed of the weapon was reduced, but its damage was buffed.
- This sword is probably based off a common decoration from the holiday Easter.
- There was a glitch where when you held it in Armory, it would be tiny.