|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Carrot Sword is a Melee weapon added in the 9.4.0 update.
It looks exactly like a regular carrot, with a green hilt, handle, and counterweight. It also has an orange blade.
It has a high movement speed and moderate damage, very useful if the player wants to escape from enemies.
- Use this weapon to avoid enemies's bullets jumping and running and then attack.
- Sneak up from behind and repeatedly attack the target.
- Use area damage weapons and shoot bullets on the ground. This will inflict a lot of damage and the user won't be able to avoid these bullets easily.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If bludgeoned/ambushed by a user, scram and spray primary/backup bullets at them.
Have some good assault weapons, mostly powerful Primary weapons.
- This sword is probably based off a common decoration from the holiday Easter.
- There was a glitch where when you held it in Armory it would be tiny.
- It was removed in the 10.0.0 update.
- As of the 10.3.0 update, it was brought back to the Armory as part of the Easter theme of the update.
- However it was removed again in the 12.1.0. update.
- It was given the Critical Damage attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- In the 11.2.0 update, its damage has been nerfed from 10 to 6.
- As of the 12.5.3 update, this and it's former upgrades have been 'disguised' as a Combat Knife for other players.