|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Carrot Sword (PGW).
The Carrot Sword is a Melee weapon added in the 9.4.0 update.
It looks exactly like a regular carrot, with a green hilt, handle, and counterweight. It also has an orange blade.
The Carrot Sword deals moderate damage, has a moderate attack speed, and has high mobility.
- Sneak up from behind and repeatedly attack the target.
- Use area damage weapons. This will inflict a lot of damage and the user won't be able to avoid the projectiles easily.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If bludgeoned/ambushed by a user, scram and spray a primary/backup at them.
Have some good assault weapons, mostly powerful Primary weapons.
- This sword is probably based off a common decoration from the holiday Easter.
- There was a glitch where when you held it in Armory, it would be tiny.
- It was removed in the 10.0.0 update.
- As of the 10.3.0 update, it was brought back to the Armory as part of the Easter theme of the update.
- However it was removed again in the 12.1.0. update.
- It was given the Critical Damage attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- In the 11.2.0 update, its damage has been nerfed from 10 to 6.
- As of the 12.5.3 update, this and its former upgrades have been 'disguised' as a Combat Knife for other players.