|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
AppearanceIt is another form of a ghost, other than the Ghost in Cemetery. It looks more like a human with its ribcage and skull exposed, and it seems to have drapes on its back. It is half transparent.
It will float towards the player, stretching its arms out, spinning its body to inflict damage.
Its stats differ from its normal and boss form.
- Use ranged weapons to severely damage them. Better if they are shot in the head.
- Do not shoot them when they are rendered invisible (you can tell that they are by their white specks), since they are invulnerable when they are in that mode. Instead, find either enemies until it becomes normal again.
- The Castle Ghost seemingly looks realistic due to its translucency.
- This is one of only two Bosses that appear as an enemy on other levels, the other being the Police Double Headed Zombie.
- It replaced the boss in Cemetery, except it has modified stats to fit as a boss.
- It's probably a combination of a ghost and a skeleton.
- When Virtual Worlds was added, Castle Ghosts gained the ability to turn invisible for a period of time, making them invincible for a few seconds. The Castle Ghost in Cemetery does not have this ability, however, likely because that ability would make the fight too difficult for first-time players. This is probably for balancing reasons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.