Weapons are game contents that exist in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World. These are bought in the Armory in Pixel Gun 3D and the Armory in Pixel Gun World. There are currently 6 types of weapons: Primary, Backup, Melee, Special, Sniper and Heavy. They are the main reason why both Pixel Gun games are first person shooter games. All of the Modes in both Pixel Gun games, and some Minigames in Pixel Gun 3D permit the use of weapons. There are exactly 63 weapons that exist in both games.
Weapons in both games are generally used to kill players and thereafter win matches. Weapons in each category may act differently. For example, Primary weapons could deal low damage per bullet but have a high fire rate, and Sniper weapons could deal high damage, but with a low fire rate.
Once a player taps/clicks on the fire button, a bullet gets fired. Weapons can retain ammunition if a player picks up ammunition packs often. If a bullet hits another player, that player will take damage, or could possibly die if that player was either low on health, or the weapon is just efficient enough to take out a player in one hit. No matter whether the weapon is fully automatic in real life, you can continuously fire any weapon by simply holding down the fire button. However, this would decrease accuracy and greatly use up ammunition. Weapons have recoil and bullet travel time, so mind these attributes to increase accuracy.
Pixel Gun 3D
In Pixel Gun 3D, there are exactly 63 weapons that are in both PG games and about 300 weapons exclusive to the game, adding up to about 363 weapons in total.
You can obtain weapons from The Armory, the Trader's Van, In-App Purchases, the Battle Pass, or Offers. Other weapons are part weapons, where the player needs to get certain parts of the gun in order to craft it. You can also earn parts from Event Chests, Lucky Chests, the Battle Pass, Clan Chests, or In-App Purchases and Offers.
You can upgrade weapons with Coins.
See the full list of PG3D attributes here.
Pixel Gun World
In Pixel Gun World, there are exactly 63 weapons that are in both PG games and 26 weapons exclusive to the game, making a total of 89 weapons.
You can also obtain weapons from The Armory, an armory similar to the one of PG3D.
- The weapon categories in Pixel Gun World are sorted differently compared to the ones in Pixel Gun 3D.
- As of the 2.0.0 update in Pixel Gun World, crosshairs were removed from Sniper weapons. However, they were brought back in the last mini-update of the game.
- In Pixel Gun World, Primary weapons usually possess less capacity than the Primary weapons in Pixel Gun 3D.
- Even though Up3s only existed in Pixel Gun World, upgrading was a lot more common in Pixel Gun 3D than in Pixel Gun World.
- Pixel Gun World's Melee weapons had unique animations when swinging the equipped Melee weapon.
This category lists all of the weapons in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World.
All items (1022)