The Celebrational Bazooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 12.2.0 update.
It is a rocket launcher that consists of a navy blue handle, a red trigger and 3 silver barrels. At the end of each barrel, there is a small white ribbon. The barrel on the top has a red iron sight. On the left side of the top barrel, there is "USA" written in red, and on the left side of the bottom left barrel, there is "N1" written in red. The back of the barrels are mostly dark gray and dark red.
There is a dark gray part, located at the near end of the gun, that holds the US flag. The end of the gun is just a piece of metal.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- The Celebrational Bazooka is an unstoppable beast capable of taking out a good number of players in one barrage (3 mini-rocket burst).
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Pair this with Jetpack and rain down shots from above.
- Its users are relatively slow and rather an easy target to pick off.
- Attack its users from behind so they will not be able to retaliate quickly.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Fight. Due this weapon has slightly medium area damage and has quite devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them from raining rockets down on you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Superior fire-rate weapons will do the trick.
- Use this yourself if every counters failed.
- Equip a long ranged weapon.
- Even though it has 3 barrels, it holds 6 rockets. However, it has multiple shots.
- The Pixel Gun Company called it the "Celebrational Bazooka", even though "celebrational" is not a real word.
- This looks like the Armageddon but US patriot-themed and has been modded out.