|“||For the Empe... Greatest Cube! When I take this sword in my hands, I promise to defend the innocent and bring justice to everyone I see on my way.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Chainsaw Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
It is a combination of a chainsaw and a sword that attacks and bleeds the player in close range. This weapon is very good at close range and attacks with high damage. It also has high attack speed and decent mobility. It is usually a 3-4 shot kill.
The Chainsaw Sword looks like a chainsaw with orange linings combined with a sword, along with barbs facing in a forward direction.
This weapon attacks the player in close range like a chainsaw, so it deals damage to a player multiple times at once. It can make them bleed as well, which means that they will temporarily lose extra health. This weapon, even when idle, produces a chainsaw sound.
This weapon has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon, based on the stats, is extremely powerful. With the stats showing a high efficiency, combined with an attack speed of 89, this can kill a max level armor player in a few seconds.
- You may want to keep a higher mobility weapon equipped, as the mobility is only 65.
- You can also pair this with the Berserk Boots to go faster, as it has an attribute that makes players go faster with Melee weapons
- This weapon deals damage constantly (Hence the "Chainsaw" Attribute), so chasing players down while holding down the "fire" button is a good way to kill players.
- If at all possible, try to snipe the user with a long-range weapon, such as the Prototype. As this is a melee weapon, the user cannot hit you from anything above close range.
- If you area damage melee weapons as the Storm Hammer or Fire Orb, use it if encountered in a knife fight. The Chainsaw Sword and its upgrades can only hit point-blank in front of it, while the Storm Hammer and Fire Orb has very tiny area damage in front of it is slightly easier to land the hit.
- Great Survival Tip: The Chainsaw Sword makes an extremely loud sputtering sound, so you know when a user is nearby.
- It is also not the fastest weapon in the game, use weapons with a mobility higher than 65 to outmaneuver and outrun him/her and then attack him/her from a distance.
Try to get some far-ranged weapons paired along with this weapon, since when facing a tough enemy at far-range, you will need a distance weapon to attack them without being noticed.
The bleeding attribute was given to this weapon.
- Damage increased by 13%, mobility increased to 75 from 65.
- It is somewhat based off of the Ripper from the Fallout series.
- Its name and description are nods to the Chainsword from the Warhammer 40k franchise.
- The Chainsaw Doctor actually wields this weapon, though it does not deal as much devastating damage as the original.
- It use to be the fastest firing melee, but was nerfed, Making its fire rate same as the Chainsaw.