|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Charge Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.6.1 update.
It is a green sniper rifle surrounded by red particles, containing red energy and a clip similar to the Mystical Ore Emitter Up2's clip but upside down and at the bottom of the gun. It also has a 10x scope similar to the Electro Blast Rifle, Impulse Sniper Rifle, "Sunrise", and some other weapons. The Charge Rifle is one of the most powerful snipers in the game, being able to one-shot most players on the head.
It has high damage, medium rate of fire, high capacity, and average mobility for levels between 12 and 29.
- Snipe down people from long range.
- Hold the fire button to charge the bullet power to maximize damage. It requires at least 25 charged bullets in order to receive a one-shot kill in the head.
- Partially charge your shot to finish off weakened opponent if he/she survive the first fully charged shot.
- Make sure to aim very well because, at times when looking around, you won't get a kill, because you were forced to release the shot when no longer holding the fire rate button.
- Aim for the head and/or weakened players to maximize the damage and/or quicker kill registering and better ammunition conserving.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Be sure to charge the rifle to maximum power before you scope, to lower the chance of yourself getting shot by a Prototype.
- Attack people through walls because even though the armory doesn't say this, it has wall break.
- It have slow reload, it's recommended to equip max level Sniper Cape with Cowboy Hat to offset its weakness.
- Equip this with max Sniper EPS (Efficiency Per Shot) booster setup will guarantee 1 headshot kill against max Champion armored opponent.
- If you get killed in Sniper Fort when fully charge up your shot, it can/possibly deal a fatal blow to an enemy if caught the beam.
- This mechanism is similar to Jet Tenderizer and other Charge Shot weapons
- Snipe them back with a 1 or 2 shot kill the sniper.
- Pick off its users while they are charging the weapon.
- Give him/her taste his/her own medicine.
For less intense close range duels, equip yourself a highly efficient Premium weapon. Also, in case if you are experiencing difficulties aiming and charging with this weapon at the same time, equip a Primary weapon that can be used in long range.
- This and many other 10.6.1 weapons introduce unique properties.
- It does wall break, but for some reason, the Armory doesn't display the property.
- A charging sniper rifle is a popular staple in FPS games like Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch. Except in those two games, you automatically charge when aiming.
- Each full charge shot takes about 25 bullets.
- If you are at least level 22 before the 10.6.0 update, you can skip the first version and get straight to the upgrade.
- As of the 11.0.0 update, this weapon has a reduced cost of 190on sale.
- This takes around 2.5-3 seconds to fully charge.
- Charge Rifle have the biggest capacity of all sniper. But by fully charged shot, it have 6 shots before reload instead.
- From 15.1.0 Update, its capacity gained a buff when you fully upgrade to 3 stars, it provided additional 50 shots.