|“||Injector that can be charged. It will help its doctors, whose patients are trying to leave immediately after seeing a syringe.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Charged Injector is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Survivor's Season Battle Pass.
It is an pair of weaponized medical instruments. It deals decent damage, and has a decent fire rate and mobility with an average ammo capacity.
The weapon comes in two parts: the injector, and the defibrillator.
The injector has a white body, with a red pistol grip, a yellow trigger, and an energy cell mounted on the back. The front features a grey tank containing a green solution, and a yellow needle.
The defibrillator itself is white, with a grey screen showing electrocardiogram waves. It is connected to a single pad. The pad is connected to the injector.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire orange/green projectiles. These projectiles have travel time, and will slow down enemies. In addition to this, other enemies nearby will also be damaged.
When reloading, the user will disconnect the defibrillator and discard the injector, and will pull out a new one.
- Strafe while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Use this in close to medium range due to this weapon not having an instant bullet travel time.
- It can be used to counter mobile players.
- The Chain-Damage attribute is roughly similar to the Area Damage affect so it is decent at crowd control.
- This can be good during Sieges where there are multiple monsters to fight.
- It has a noticeable electrocardiogram wave sound when held, meaning that it is not the best weapon to be using when moving around.
- This can be used in 3 Category Spam.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- Flank around the user, then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage, and then pull back.
- If one listens closely, there is an audible electrocardiogram wave sound, which is a dead giveaway when the user tries to hide. Use this to track down the user.
Opt for using long range weapons such as the Prototype as means to attack at long range.
The weapon is released
- One can hear an EKG (electrocardiogram) wave sound when the weapon is held.
- Though it has the word "charged" in the name of this gun it does not have the Charge Shot attribute.