|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Charged Injector is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Survivor's Season Battle Pass
The weapon comes in two parts: the injector, and the defibrillator.
The injector has a white body, with a red pistol grip, a yellow trigger and energy cell mounted on the back. The front features a grey tank containing a green solution, and a yellow needle.
The defibrillator itself is white, with a grey screen showing electrocardiogram waves. It is connected to a single pad. The pad is connected to the injector.
When fired, it shoots out orange/green projectiles.
- Strafe while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Use this in close to medium range due to this weapon not having an instant bullet travel time.
- It can be used to counter mobile players.
- The Chain-Damage attribute is roughly similar to the Area Damage affect so it is decent at crowd control.
- It has a noticeable electrocardiogram wave sound when held, meaning that it is not the best weapon to be using when moving around.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- Flank around the user, then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage, and then pull back.
- If one listens closely, there is an audible electrocardiogram wave sound. Use this to track down the user.
Opt for using long range weapons such as the Prototype as means to attack at long range.
- One can hear an EKG (electrocardiogram) wave sound when the weapon is held.