The Chickaboom! is a large primary shotgun weapon that deals large amounts of damage to players similar to the Viking. It has great damage, a mediocre fire rate for a shotgun, decent capacity, and low mobility. It is able to 1 shot enemies to the body when at max level.
It appears to be a shotgun with silver/white frame and grip/handle, a brown pump, an orange (presumably) tactical rail, a grey barrel and butt-stock, a red stock, barrel end, and trigger, and some green details. The red barrel end (chicken resemblance) has a poison-green beak (presumably) acting as a muzzle.
It performs very similarly compared to the Prehistoric Shotgun. It also shares the attribute similar to the Ouroboros. It usually kills in 1 shot but the damage depends on how far or close the enemy is close from the user.
It has a fixed delay, meaning that no matter what when the player switches to this weapon, it will always have a pull-up time lasting around half a second.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- The weapon excels at close quarters combat, making it an effective weapon in tight hallways or spaces.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Avoid using this weapon in open areas, as the spread will expand overtime.
- Try to fake out the enemy, and the suddenly shoot them.
- Use this weapon like the Viking with more damage.
- This weapon is not recommended for Three Catagory Spam as it has a big pullout delay when switching to this, This allows the enemy to simply kill you when doing so.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- If possible, try to waste the user's ammo, then attack while they are reloading.
- Area damage weapons can easily pick up its users.
- Attack its users from behind, so he will have less time allowance to react.
- Use a strong melee with area damage and strafe around the user while making sudden attacks.
Equip a scoped sniper to deal with enemies from long ranges.
- Initial release.
- This is a third weapon that has attribute. Others being Ouroboros and Ancient Scroll.
- It somewhat resembles the Double Barreled Shotgun & M1897 Trench Gun.