|“||It isn't very cool to swing your sword when you have an energy sphere around you. Don't skewer it!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Chip Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a green sword that attacks the player in close range. It has high damage, moderate attack speed, and slightly moderate weight.
It appears as a reskin of the Santa Sword.
It has a circuit-like blade, a golden handguard with a chip attached and an iron handle.
When held, the player can see the electricity running up and down the blade, but it disappears when they press the “Shoot” button in the armory. This is a melee weapon, so it only deals damage in close range. Moreover, it has a damage sphere, which slightly protects the player from nearby opponents. When a player gets to kill an enemy with this, the enemy will die by evaporating into green code-like particles.
- This is a melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- Take into the fact that it has the Damage Sphere attribute, so try to swing it into a group of enemies. However, do remember that this is not an area damage weapon so you would still need to aim at the enemy.
- If you are planning to use this weapon, charge towards your opponent and hold the fire button since this has the "Damage Sphere" attribute.
- This weapon also has a damage sphere. Paired with its swing speed, this is a strong weapon.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a long-range weapon.
If you are using this in Knife Party, pair it up with the maximum DPS set for melee weapons.
It's no longer obtainable from the Clans update.
- It looks like the Santa Sword but with green blade and a chip.
- This is the first weapon to have the damage sphere attribute, the second being the Chipping Whip.