|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Chip Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It appears as a reskin of the Santa Sword.
It has a circuit-like blade, a golden handguard with a chip attached and an iron handle.
When held, you can see the electricity running up and down the blade, but it disappears when you press the “Shoot” button in the armory.
It has high damage, moderate attack speed, and slightly moderate weight.
- This is a melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- Take into the fact that it has the Damage Sphere attribute, so try to swing it into a group of enemies. However, do remember that this is not an area damage weapon so you would still need to aim at the enemy.
- If you are planning to use this weapon, just come at your opponent fast and hold the fire button since this has the "damage sphere" attribute.
- This weapon also has damage sphere. Paired with its swing speed, this is a strong weapon.
- Pick off its users from afar with a Sniper or anything else ranged.
Have a long range weapon.
If you are using this in Knife Party, pair it up with the maximum DPS set for melee weapons.
- It looks like the Santa Sword but with green blade and a chip.
- This was the first weapon to have the damage sphere attribute, the second being the Chipping Whip
- It's a crafted weapon requiring 60 parts to craft.
- When a player get to kill an enemy with this, the enemy will die by evaporate into green code-like particles.