|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Christmas Sword is a Melee weapon.
It resembles a pine tree with a yellow star on top. The base is a very short wooden handle.
It has overall standard stats, so it can be used in a very large amount of ways.
- Use this weapon the same way with other melees: sneak up behind people, strafe around when using, etc.
- This weapon is not very strong. It is recommended to not use this weapon in level 12+ if you have it.
- Use this weapon while strafing around the enemy, avoiding damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- You will not know if the enemy is holding this weapon. This weapon will look like the knight sword in their hands. This is a weaker form of the knight sword after all, so you should use all counters against the knight sword.
- Stay out of the sword's ranges and you should be fine. Use a long ranged weapon against its users.
- This weapon is not a threat in level 12+ unless you are in low hp.
- Rocket jump to avoid its hits.
Have a long range weapon to attack people with, when they are out of reach.
- This sword is based off a common decoration from the holiday Christmas.
- It has been removed from the game as of 8.2.1.
- Despite the fact that it is removed, it is seen on the title app for 9.0.4.
- It was temporarily brought back in the 13.1.0 update.
- Users who have this weapon will look like the knight sword in third person.
- It was brought back in a recent update for 105 Gems.