This article describes the day version of this map. If you are looking for the night version of this map, see Night Christmas Town.
Christmas Town is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 9.0.0 update, removed in the 10.3.0 update and brought back temporarily in the succeeding Christmas updates.
Like the night version, it is a mountain top village, red-roofed, covered with snow, and a giant Christmas tree in the middle of the village. On the side, there is a ski-lift, and behind the Christmas tree, there is a church that has a similar pattern to the lighthouse in Paradise Resort. The only difference is that it is the day and not the night.
There are also airships that seem to belong to the Mouseking avatar.
- The top of the church tower and/or the balloons are good places for sniping, although frequently switching places is recommended.
- Try fighting players in close range, using close-range weapons.
- There is a night version of this map on Deathmatch.
- This map was added back in the 11.2.0 update, along with the night version.
- However, in the 11.4.0 update, they were removed once again.
- In the 13.1.0 update and so forth, it was brought back annually.
- In the 17.1.0 update, the map received a redesign, most notably the inclusion of two dirigibles.
- It shares the same track of Pumpkin Island.