The Clan Raid is a feature in the Clan War introduced in the 17.0.0 update.
A Clan Raid is a duel between two clans. One of the clans would have to defend their own fort and the other has to reach the fort using their tank. A Clan Raid usually starts at 18:00 or 0:00 (UTC+0:00) and goes about 40 minutes.
Defending the fort
- For the fort, the leader should install the most powerful items in the storage. A better defense is needed, but a different decoration is optional, although not necessary for improving the fort since they don't provide any buff.
- Pick off enemies from long range.
- Spawn-killing can be helpful to trap players.
Attacking the fort
- For the tank, like the fort, the leader should install the most powerful tank items in the storage. A better assault is needed, but a different decoration is optional, although not necessary for improving the tank since they don't provide any buff.
- Attack the fort items like turrets, artillery, and guards, preferably in a secrete location or in a long-range distance.
- Attack the players too, then continue raiding, since there are 10 seconds where you can raid the clan without any player defending it. The defenders have to wait 10 seconds to respawn after dying.