|“||Great AoE and a ricochet effect? These guys from the toy factories really want to take over the new market!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Clockwork Cannon looks like a large cannon with a grip and stock mounted beneath it. The rear end of the cannon is hinged for loading, and has a clock key attacked to it, which is wound during the loading animation. It is loaded with three brown balls that are striped with black. The cannon itself is brown with silver and gold accents.
- The shots from this weapon bounce off of solid surfaces. Try using this to get shots around corners without putting yourself in danger. Remember, however, that shots detonate on impact with friend or foe, so they can be accidentally blocked by allies.
- It can be useful as a crowd controller, due to the area damage it entails. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a very low capacity, and a slow mobility. It has the ability to 2 shot someone.
- Use this in tight spaces to take advantage of its ricochet and get fast kills as the damage is quite high.
- Use this in close to medium ranges only as it has looping shot.
- The capacity is very low, so either reload frequently or hide in a safe spot to reload.
- Its range is somewhat limited, so long-range weapons counter it well.
- Put distance between yourself and this weapon while starting to avoid being the shots, which explode on contact.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with an 85 mobility weapon if stuck in a sticky situation.
Bring a Sniper with you.
- One of the idle animations for this weapon consists of bouncing one of it's rounds off the ground a couple of times, then bouncing it up and into the weapon before flipping it into the ready position.
- The hitbox of this weapon seems to be quite large.