|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Not to be confused with the removed weapon, Nutcracker.
The Clockwork Nutcracker is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.2.2 update.
It seems to be a pixelated nutcracker with white hair, large teeth, red and golden shirt and a red and blue hat with a helicopter part on the hat. It also holds a pack of dynamites, similar to the TNT Block from Minecraft. A yellow wind-up key can also be seen on the back. It will automatically detonate after 15 seconds after deployment.
- Use it close to enemies, whether they are clustered or not.
- This can be helpful to take out targets using the Jetpack.
- Make sure that the enemy is in sight, otherwise, it will fly straight and hits nothing.
- Take into consideration the 1-second wind up time before using it, otherwise, the user could be killed while winding it up, wasting the gadget.
- The gadget is useful for having players retreat from their current position, potentially making them vulnerable from attacks.
- As it deals lethal damage to the target(s), it is a hard counter to heavily armored players or Mechs.
- Stay far away from it.
- If possible try making sharp turns into doorways so it will lose track.
- Try running into other enemies so that it will follow other enemies instead.
- However, do not get too close to the other enemy, since you may die from the explosion too.
- It does NOT have health, therefore shooting it won't do anything.
- This is the only gadget with the Homing Missile attribute.
- This gadget is one of four Tool Gadgets that have the "Area Damage" attribute to it.
- A glitch can be performed using the Clockwork Nutcracker on the Sky Islands map in Campaign mode. Stand at the highest point of the mountain of the map and stand at the very edge without falling off. Activate/Wind up the Nutcracker while facing a downward angle. The Nutcracker will fly to the side while gyrating in a full 360 degrees.