Not to be confused with the removed weapon, Nutcracker.
The Clockwork Nutcracker is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.2.2 update.
It seems to be a pixelated nutcracker with white hair, large teeth, red and golden shirt and a red and blue hat with a helicopter part on the hat. It also holds a pack of dynamites, similar to the TNT Block from Minecraft. A yellow wind-up key can also be seen on the back. It will automatically detonate after 15 seconds after deployment.
- Use it close to enemies.
- Use it when enemies are clustered to damage multiple at a time.
- This can be helpful to take out targets using the Jetpack.
- Make sure that the enemy is in sight, otherwise, it will fly straight and hits nothing.
- Take into consideration the 1-second wind up time before using it, otherwise, the user could be killed while winding it up, wasting the gadget.
- The gadget is useful for having players retreat from their current position, potentially making them vulnerable from attacks.
- As it deals lethal damage to the target(s), it is a hard counter to heavily armored players or Mechs.
- Stay far away from it.
- If possible try making sharp turns into doorways so it will lose track.
- Alternatively, move behind a physical wall so that the nutcracker explodes into the wall.
- Try running into other enemies so that it will follow other enemies instead.
- However, do not get too close to the other enemy, since you may die from the explosion too.
- It does NOT have health, therefore shooting it won't do anything.
- This is the only gadget with the Homing Missile attribute.
- This gadget is one of four Tool Gadgets that have the "Area Damage" attribute to it.